With its commanding position overlooking the city’s Floating Harbour, Assembly Bristol sits within the Bristol Temple Quarter Enterprise Zone, one of the largest urban regeneration areas in the UK. The site is adjacent to Temple Way and a short walk from Cabot Circus, the city centre’s main shopping area. Excellent transport links include Temple Meads Station less that a 5 minute walk away, with regular trains to London and the rest of the UK.
- 4 trains an hour the quickest of which is 81 minutes
- The Bristol to London Paddington line has been fully upgraded and is now served by brand new state-of-the-art Hitachi trains
- 15 minutes by road to M4/M5 interchange
- 8 miles from Bristol International Airport
- Bristol the 1st “Cycling City”
- Less than 5 minute walk to Temple Meads Station
- Less than 10 minute walk to Cabot Circus