From its commanding position alongside the Floating Harbour, Assembly offers stunning views of Bristol’s regenerated waterside heritage. Adjacent to Temple Way and inside the inner ring road, it’s just a short stroll from the shops and restaurants of Cabot Circus, with easy access to the city centre’s bustling bars, thriving cultural attractions and relaxing green spaces.
Assembly’s central location ensures excellent transport links. Temple Meads station is less than five minutes’ walk away, offering regular services to London and the rest of the UK. The development is well served by bus routes, including a new Metrobus. And with Bristol the UK’s first ‘cycle city’, Assembly is perfectly kitted out for your two-wheeled commute.
- 4 trains an hour the quickest of which is 81 minutes
- The Bristol to London Paddington line has been fully upgraded and is now served by brand new state-of-the-art Hitachi trains
- 15 minutes by road to M4/M5 interchange
- 8 miles from Bristol International Airport
- Bristol the 1st “Cycling City”
- Less than 5 minute walk to Temple Meads Station
- Less than 10 minute walk to Cabot Circus