On 5th July 50 members of the @MadeForBristol team are taking part in a charity cycle ride #Assembly2Assembly riding from Assembly London to Assembly Bristol. In addition to raising money for charity, the ride aims to promote awareness of the advantages of cycling to work and the excellent end of journey facilities at Assembly, as well as the environmental and personal wellbeing advantages cycling presents.
The ride is raising money for Macmillan Cancer Support and can be supported via
Brompton Bike Hire dock
Pedal power is giving Bristol a UK first with a Brompton Bike Hire dock giving construction workers access to eight folding bikes to help ease their commute during the build. The installation will be the first of its kind in the UK at an operational construction site. Normally, bike hire docks are put into place for the public once building projects are completed.
Assembly Bristol achieves Platinum Wired Certification rating
Building A has been awarded a Platinum Wired Certification rating, due to its specific emphasis on sustainability and occupier wellness. It is also targeting BREEAM Excellent and WELL enabled accreditations.
Building A Developments
The first tower crane has been installed on site, to help the next stage of development of Bristol’s latest office, Building A.
Axa & Bell Hammer win Investor / Developer 2019 Award
Assembly’s agents also picked up awards with Savills winning both the Most Active Agent by Acquisitions and also by Disposals awards, with JLL winning the top Investment Agency Award.
A good night for all the team!
Mayor Visits Assembly Bristol Site
Marvin Rees, Mayor of Bristol, joined developers AXA IM - Real Assets and Bell Hammer to celebrate the commencement of works on Building A, the first phase of the development, by main contractor Galliford Try.
Galliford Try Starts On Site at Assembly
Work is underway on Building A at Assembly Bristol, the first of three potential buildings across the development, which will consist of 200,000 sq ft of office and retail space. The new building includes range of flexible office spaces designed for both local and global businesses in the services, creative, consultancy, financial, media and technology sectors.
Comment by Joel Hawkins
“By speculatively developing a first building of 200,000 sq ft our commitment to Bristol is clear and we expect a positive reaction from occupiers already in the city needing high quality space as well as attracting newcomers.”
- Joel Hawkins, founder of Bell Hammer
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @bristol247: Ambitious plans for the future of public transport across the region, combining trains, buses, cycle paths and walkways are…
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @PatrickBHL: Thank you @The_BPAA @hoarelea @JLLUK for another super (&☔️) SW Property Sportive, some good miles for the @MadeForBristol…
- One for the #entrepreneurs in #Bristol... https://t.co/22H0TtyqeZ
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @BromptonBicycle: Last week, #WorldEnvironmentDay got us thinking... How much do you impact the planet? Find out here and let us know yo…
- Public realm is at the heart of Assembly Bristol, with spectacular new public spaces and extensive waterside spaces… https://t.co/hNoktrdd5v
- 50 members of our team will be taking part in the annual #Assembly2Assembly charity cycle ride from Assembly London… https://t.co/FdxHWvQNkK
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @PatrickBHL: Team @MadeForBristol @gallifordtry will also be riding the bromptons as part of the annual #Assembly2Assembly bike challeng…
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @rossehawkins: The team @BromptonHire getting it right - cycling facilities in before a brick has been laid - helps relieve congestion a…
- @MadeForBristol #MadeForCycling #WorldBicycleDay https://t.co/cOVFddrXMe
- Join @tn_southwest for to discuss the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and challenges of South West tech: https://t.co/RtSRjYivk4
- Building A has been awarded a @WiredScore Platinum Certification rating, due to its specific emphasis on sustainabi… https://t.co/c8XGHkklJ4
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @EstatesGazette: Are you real estate’s next future female leader? If not you, please share this with someone who could be. We are lookin…
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @HamFulBrill4Biz: The amazing @eat_17 Hammersmith Store crowned Best New Store at the 2019 Convenience Retail Awards https://t.co/Px5N9…
- Good view isn't it! https://t.co/5SIi1A2rG5
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @PatrickBHL: @BromptonHire Great to be working with @BromptonHire @BromptonBicycle @Will_Brompton again @MadeForBristol #MadeForTheCity…
- Pleased to announce that our brand new @BromptonBicycle Hire dock - launched today - is a UK first for an operation… https://t.co/Xk6z8mlspb
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @PatrickBHL: Beautiful morning @MadeForBristol looking forward to updating @Savills @JLLUK @CBRE_UK @Colliers @HartnellTaylor…
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @PatrickBHL: Delighted @MadeForBristol has achieved WiredScore Platinum Certification #AssemblyBristol @WiredScore @gallifordtry @AHMM…
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @WiredScore: Fantastic to see @MadeForBristol's 200,000 sq ft #AssembleyA building achieve a #WiredCertifiedPlatinum rating. We are deli…
- Very pleased to announce that Building A - the first phase of our development - has awarded @WiredScore Platinum Ce… https://t.co/sZZn19OWAZ