Floating Harbour Walkway
We’re excited to announce planning approval for Assembly’s new Floating Harbour walkway, which will re-establish lost links between the city centre and Bristol Temple Meads.
Building A Progress
Building A continues to take shape with the first concrete pour to the main core wall revealed on site. The exposed concrete finish forms a central feature to the main reception and communal spaces through the building.
Assembly2Assembly bike ride
50 members of the Assembly team took part in the Assembly2Assembly bike rides last Friday. It was a great day, thoroughly enjoyed by everyone and we have raised nearly £4,000 for a great cause.
On 5th July 50 members of the @MadeForBristol team are taking part in a charity cycle ride #Assembly2Assembly riding from Assembly London to Assembly Bristol. In addition to raising money for charity, the ride aims to promote awareness of the advantages of cycling to work and the excellent end of journey facilities at Assembly, as well as the environmental and personal wellbeing advantages cycling presents.
The ride is raising money for Macmillan Cancer Support and can be supported via
Brompton Bike Hire dock
Pedal power is giving Bristol a UK first with a Brompton Bike Hire dock giving construction workers access to eight folding bikes to help ease their commute during the build. The installation will be the first of its kind in the UK at an operational construction site. Normally, bike hire docks are put into place for the public once building projects are completed.
Assembly Bristol achieves Platinum Wired Certification rating
Building A has been awarded a Platinum Wired Certification rating, due to its specific emphasis on sustainability and occupier wellness. It is also targeting BREEAM Excellent and WELL enabled accreditations.
Building A Developments
The first tower crane has been installed on site, to help the next stage of development of Bristol’s latest office, Building A.
Axa & Bell Hammer win Investor / Developer 2019 Award
Assembly’s agents also picked up awards with Savills winning both the Most Active Agent by Acquisitions and also by Disposals awards, with JLL winning the top Investment Agency Award.
A good night for all the team!
Mayor Visits Assembly Bristol Site
Marvin Rees, Mayor of Bristol, joined developers AXA IM - Real Assets and Bell Hammer to celebrate the commencement of works on Building A, the first phase of the development, by main contractor Galliford Try.
Galliford Try Starts On Site at Assembly
Work is underway on Building A at Assembly Bristol, the first of three potential buildings across the development, which will consist of 200,000 sq ft of office and retail space. The new building includes range of flexible office spaces designed for both local and global businesses in the services, creative, consultancy, financial, media and technology sectors.
Comment by Joel Hawkins
“By speculatively developing a first building of 200,000 sq ft our commitment to Bristol is clear and we expect a positive reaction from occupiers already in the city needing high quality space as well as attracting newcomers.”
- Joel Hawkins, founder of Bell Hammer
- Digital placemaking in Bristol & Bath. Find out how the digital realm connects can be connected to the physical to… https://t.co/bmRrsfUmFi
- Amazing work by the Assembly Bristol site team who are giving Cabot Primary School's garden a makeover. They manage… https://t.co/3JTFG0jUGk
- @RachaelsArcade @JLLUK You do have one of the best views from your office. We are jealous!
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @RachaelsArcade: Ok this view is pretty good to beat the post-holiday blues #Bristol @JLLUK https://t.co/dwAygEOGiC
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @AMHProjects: Great to see the works on the #CentralCore at @MadeForBristol starting to peek over the hoarding at Temple Way 🙌🏼 Timelap…
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @pambhandal: We need the help of a graphic artist - in fact I need to speak to 3 different graphic artists ideally those who have some…
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @JLLUK: Structural changes in the market continued to drive demand for big box floorspace. See more trends in our H1 2019 UK #BigBox Ind…
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @ClubPeloton: If you work in #retail #property then @WembleyPark #CycletoMAPIC is the ultimate networking challenge. Combine 3 days and…
- One to go see if you're in Bristol this weekend... #art #Bristol #Gaia https://t.co/bMxNzKbvPO
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @GtAssembly: July's Health & Safety Recognition award has been presented to Joe Smith of @ThamesFormwork 🎉👷♂️ enjoy the gift vouchers!…
- Cycle to Work Day is made easy @MadeForBristol with @BromptonHire. Also don't forget from December trains from Lond… https://t.co/n1Vni8fbBF
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @AgentKim: #BristolBalloonFiesta Right place, right time, comes to mind when I took this picture. Darth Vader was a little shy at his f…
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @GtAssembly: Our In-Situ Concrete Cores subcontractor, @ThamesFormwork carrying out Working at Height training on site this morning for…
- Keeping our🤞that high winds don't completely scupper @bristolballoon this weekend. It's such a highlight of the yea… https://t.co/oCs6InKIDN
- Assembly Bristol will offer Bristol businesses an amazing #workplace: light, airy and spacious. Wired Score platinu… https://t.co/HWVznWhNkx
- Great photos as progress is made - and we're loving the blue skies... https://t.co/fi536Acm9U
- Happy Birthday AHMM and congratulations, any cake left in Bristol 🥳 https://t.co/zhvRx2kozi
- Why quiet spaces are becoming an increasingly common feature of today’s offices via @jlluk #wellness #wellbeing… https://t.co/jLZlSB7Tav
- Good luck to @Assembly_London @tpbennettllp from everyone @MadeForBristol https://t.co/XAL6mFkZlr
- Brunel’s boat and balloons... what’s not to love about this sunset combination on 9 August? 😍 https://t.co/C9PeWi16re