AXA IM/Bell Hammer complete 200,000 sq ft Bristol BT hub prelet
AXA Investment Managers - Real Assets and development manager Bell Hammer have completed their deal to sign BT for all of Bristol’s largest ever speculative office development – the 201,000 sq ft Assembly Bristol at Temple Quay - for its proposed South West regional hub. BT has preleased the whole of Building A.
Assembly site team volunteer with Caring In Bristol
This week, staff from the Assembly site team have been volunteering at the @caringinbristol homeless night shelter.
We are very proud to be supporting this local charity caringinbristol.co.uk
Assembly team revamp garden area at Cabot Primary School in St Paul's
Over the last few weeks the Assembly site team and supply chain have been working on a summer project to revamp the garden area at Cabot Primary School in St Paul's. We received great feedback: "I wanted to say the biggest thank you I can muster for the fantastic work you and your colleagues have undertaken for us over the last couple of weeks. It has completely transformed this outdoor space into an enticing and very pleasant area for both staff and children."
Assembly Bristol sponsors the Mayors latest Bristol-Is magazine edition launch.
Assembly Bristol sponsors the Mayors latest @bristol_ismag edition launch. @madeforbristol was delighted to be involved and lend support, a very positive morning welcoming investors and developers to #bristol with a boat tour past the Assembly Bristol site.
Floating Harbour Walkway
We’re excited to announce planning approval for Assembly’s new Floating Harbour walkway, which will re-establish lost links between the city centre and Bristol Temple Meads.
Building A Progress
Building A continues to take shape with the first concrete pour to the main core wall revealed on site. The exposed concrete finish forms a central feature to the main reception and communal spaces through the building.
Assembly2Assembly bike ride
50 members of the Assembly team took part in the Assembly2Assembly bike rides last Friday. It was a great day, thoroughly enjoyed by everyone and we have raised nearly £4,000 for a great cause.
On 5th July 50 members of the @MadeForBristol team are taking part in a charity cycle ride #Assembly2Assembly riding from Assembly London to Assembly Bristol. In addition to raising money for charity, the ride aims to promote awareness of the advantages of cycling to work and the excellent end of journey facilities at Assembly, as well as the environmental and personal wellbeing advantages cycling presents.
The ride is raising money for Macmillan Cancer Support and can be supported via
Brompton Bike Hire dock
Pedal power is giving Bristol a UK first with a Brompton Bike Hire dock giving construction workers access to eight folding bikes to help ease their commute during the build. The installation will be the first of its kind in the UK at an operational construction site. Normally, bike hire docks are put into place for the public once building projects are completed.
Assembly Bristol achieves Platinum Wired Certification rating
Building A has been awarded a Platinum Wired Certification rating, due to its specific emphasis on sustainability and occupier wellness. It is also targeting BREEAM Excellent and WELL enabled accreditations.
Building A Developments
The first tower crane has been installed on site, to help the next stage of development of Bristol’s latest office, Building A.
Axa & Bell Hammer win Investor / Developer 2019 Award
Assembly’s agents also picked up awards with Savills winning both the Most Active Agent by Acquisitions and also by Disposals awards, with JLL winning the top Investment Agency Award.
A good night for all the team!
- MadeforBristol is delighted to welcome @bt_uk to Assembly Bristol https://t.co/2X3MH8iUXm
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @GtAssembly: #WorldMentalHealthDay We took 20 minutes last Thursday to sit and talk about mental health and well being. As a company, we…
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @jon_bower: Today’s @MadeForBristol progress https://t.co/V6nsllQQXx
- Good luck Mark & team 💪👊 That looks SO TOUGH! https://t.co/tEjqRNorOe
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @GtAssembly: This weekend a team from Assembly are taking part in the Royal Marines Commando Challenge in Exmouth! If you would like t…
- Get your tickets 🎟️ Set over three days, the Festival of the Future City is the largest public debate about the fut… https://t.co/RrIXp5mSno
- On 15th Oct, join @theAoU's Young Urbanists South West for a talk on "Whose Public Realm?" at the @ArchCentre. It… https://t.co/fJIaCtm8cv
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @jon_bower: Fortunately for productivity levels my window doesn’t look out over @MadeForBristol site as I would just be watching the con…
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @RedAndTempleBID: Get in touch with @BristolWaste about their #AutumnLitterBlitz Whether you feel your street, your local park or your…
- Well done @GtAssembly , keep up the good work @MadeForBristol https://t.co/uEdr5EivBd
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @laurabeddis: The Assembly Building, Bristol https://t.co/A9b7kdxtnB
- Amenities and user experience are integral to Assembly Bristol. There is a large waterside public realm, restaurant… https://t.co/qBg8VVVXME
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @jon_bower: The @MadeForBristol cranes being joined by a near neighbour https://t.co/6HSIeOwueF
- Interesting read on how to design workplaces "that support different needs at different times while maintaining a s… https://t.co/urI2TSitEc
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @investbrisbath: 🗣️ Shout out to all #Bristol and #Bath #startups & #scaleups! @TechNation have opened applications for their three grow…
- It's an exciting time for Bristol... https://t.co/UgMvDA9jUB
- We were delighted to be involved with and lend support to the launch of @bristol_ismag yesterday. We enjoyed seeing… https://t.co/ZKXLDYTgr2
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @TechNation: 📣 Calling all UK startups and scaleups 📣 Applications are now open for three leading Tech Nation growth programmes. From S…
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @BrisOpenDoors: And we're off! #BristolOpenDoors 81 venues, 40,000 Adventurers, 1,000 volunteers. Happy exploring #Bristolians Good Luck…
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @RedAndTempleBID: An interesting morning spent at the @ArchCentre at the @BrisOpenDoors Green Infrastructure talk by @ArupGroup. It is c…