Assembly Bristol volunteers with Festive Friends
In December, three of the Galliford Try Assembly Bristol team volunteered at Festive Friends, an annual lunch for elderly residents and their carers at St Werburghs Community Centre. The lunch was organised by Heather Murray, who worked at the centre for five years and was on the Board of Trustees. The lunch is entirely free for the guests, thanks to the generosity of corporate sponsors, including Galliford Try, Bidfoods, Loungers Group, Saga and Cahoot.
The Assembly Bristol team are taking part in Sleep Out 2019 to raise funds for 1625 Independent People.
The charity supports young people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness in the South West. We will be sleeping out for the night in Bristol on 14th November 2019 and please lend your support via the team's everydayhero.com link: https://lnkd.in/d43FHMv
AXA IM/Bell Hammer complete 200,000 sq ft Bristol BT hub prelet
AXA Investment Managers - Real Assets and development manager Bell Hammer have completed their deal to sign BT for all of Bristol’s largest ever speculative office development – the 201,000 sq ft Assembly Bristol at Temple Quay - for its proposed South West regional hub. BT has preleased the whole of Building A.
Assembly site team volunteer with Caring In Bristol
This week, staff from the Assembly site team have been volunteering at the @caringinbristol homeless night shelter.
We are very proud to be supporting this local charity caringinbristol.co.uk
Assembly team revamp garden area at Cabot Primary School in St Paul's
Over the last few weeks the Assembly site team and supply chain have been working on a summer project to revamp the garden area at Cabot Primary School in St Paul's. We received great feedback: "I wanted to say the biggest thank you I can muster for the fantastic work you and your colleagues have undertaken for us over the last couple of weeks. It has completely transformed this outdoor space into an enticing and very pleasant area for both staff and children."
Assembly Bristol sponsors the Mayors latest Bristol-Is magazine edition launch.
Assembly Bristol sponsors the Mayors latest @bristol_ismag edition launch. @madeforbristol was delighted to be involved and lend support, a very positive morning welcoming investors and developers to #bristol with a boat tour past the Assembly Bristol site.
Floating Harbour Walkway
We’re excited to announce planning approval for Assembly’s new Floating Harbour walkway, which will re-establish lost links between the city centre and Bristol Temple Meads.
Building A Progress
Building A continues to take shape with the first concrete pour to the main core wall revealed on site. The exposed concrete finish forms a central feature to the main reception and communal spaces through the building.
Assembly2Assembly bike ride
50 members of the Assembly team took part in the Assembly2Assembly bike rides last Friday. It was a great day, thoroughly enjoyed by everyone and we have raised nearly £4,000 for a great cause.
On 5th July 50 members of the @MadeForBristol team are taking part in a charity cycle ride #Assembly2Assembly riding from Assembly London to Assembly Bristol. In addition to raising money for charity, the ride aims to promote awareness of the advantages of cycling to work and the excellent end of journey facilities at Assembly, as well as the environmental and personal wellbeing advantages cycling presents.
The ride is raising money for Macmillan Cancer Support and can be supported via
Brompton Bike Hire dock
Pedal power is giving Bristol a UK first with a Brompton Bike Hire dock giving construction workers access to eight folding bikes to help ease their commute during the build. The installation will be the first of its kind in the UK at an operational construction site. Normally, bike hire docks are put into place for the public once building projects are completed.
Assembly Bristol achieves Platinum Wired Certification rating
Building A has been awarded a Platinum Wired Certification rating, due to its specific emphasis on sustainability and occupier wellness. It is also targeting BREEAM Excellent and WELL enabled accreditations.
- This looks like a fascinating talk, exploring how housing design contributes to the concept of ‘home’ as much more… https://t.co/oVqvq2ltfX
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @stevewbrewer: Off it goes.... A total of 16 of our clients shared their insight and advice to each other captured within our Occupier…
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @GtAssembly: What a fantastic picture! How different does a picture look when the sun is shining 🏗️☀️ https://t.co/wuKAB8aTry
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @GtAssembly: Successful morning on site supporting Avon and Somerset Fire and Rescue perform Tower Crane Rescue training on our 65m Luff…
- Great to see that new cycle lanes, greater pedestrianisation and wider pavements are being planned for #Bristol to… https://t.co/Gl6oyrZNvt
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @1625ip: The wonderful Fran and Sophia have been busy this afternoon printing our new #mindfulness & #wellbeing packs to keep young peop…
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @BrisCentreBID: 🍻 King Street now looks spotless, thanks to our Cleansing Team! 💙 The team have been deep-cleaning the city centre, and…
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @RedAndTempleBID: Great to see that plans to develop the site on which the derelict Grosvenor hotel is located are moving forward at las…
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @ArnolfiniArts: Huge congratulations to @VisitBristol for getting to the dizzying heights of number 3 in the #RoughGuides best virtual t…
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @BrisCentreBID: 🌟 The Harbourside has never looked so clean! 💙 Our dedicated Cleansing Team have been working hard, focusing their effo…
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @RedAndTempleBID: Can you help @BITC with their COVID-19 Business Response Network? Most needed are computers, laptops, tablets and mobi…
- Some of our @GtAssembly team volunteered here last year. It's amazing to see the space being repurposed to get… https://t.co/zuf3DbEmcI
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @LiveTheModaLife: #Anxiety can have a particularly tight grip on us, especially during these unprecedented times. #Health matters, start…
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @alicelamb84: Such a fantastic initiative from our partners @propertyraceday - please support Foundation 500 if you can. In aid of some…
- @Maireadge @AHMMArchitects These are great, thank you Mairead!
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @Maireadge: Evening runs in a silent Bristol, ran past @MadeForBristol & took a few snaps. @AHMMArchitects #assemblybristol #DailyExerci…
- Nice. Thanks for the pics Jon. Good morning for a bike ride too! https://t.co/Qj6qssFLrH
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @GtAssembly: Works are still progressing at Assembly Bristol 👷♂️ https://t.co/0CennZUY9r
- @keritweet Hopefully noise will be kept to a minimum in the early hours in future. Let us know if not. Thank you.
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @tn_southwest: The new @TechSWofficial website looks awesome! "From robotics, photonics and artificial intelligence to climate science,…