The Assembly Bristol team are taking part in Sleep Out 2019 to raise funds for 1625 Independent People.
The charity supports young people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness in the South West. We will be sleeping out for the night in Bristol on 14th November 2019 and please lend your support via the team's everydayhero.com link: https://lnkd.in/d43FHMv
AXA IM/Bell Hammer complete 200,000 sq ft Bristol BT hub prelet
AXA Investment Managers - Real Assets and development manager Bell Hammer have completed their deal to sign BT for all of Bristol’s largest ever speculative office development – the 201,000 sq ft Assembly Bristol at Temple Quay - for its proposed South West regional hub. BT has preleased the whole of Building A.
Assembly site team volunteer with Caring In Bristol
This week, staff from the Assembly site team have been volunteering at the @caringinbristol homeless night shelter.
We are very proud to be supporting this local charity caringinbristol.co.uk
Assembly team revamp garden area at Cabot Primary School in St Paul's
Over the last few weeks the Assembly site team and supply chain have been working on a summer project to revamp the garden area at Cabot Primary School in St Paul's. We received great feedback: "I wanted to say the biggest thank you I can muster for the fantastic work you and your colleagues have undertaken for us over the last couple of weeks. It has completely transformed this outdoor space into an enticing and very pleasant area for both staff and children."
Assembly Bristol sponsors the Mayors latest Bristol-Is magazine edition launch.
Assembly Bristol sponsors the Mayors latest @bristol_ismag edition launch. @madeforbristol was delighted to be involved and lend support, a very positive morning welcoming investors and developers to #bristol with a boat tour past the Assembly Bristol site.
Floating Harbour Walkway
We’re excited to announce planning approval for Assembly’s new Floating Harbour walkway, which will re-establish lost links between the city centre and Bristol Temple Meads.
Building A Progress
Building A continues to take shape with the first concrete pour to the main core wall revealed on site. The exposed concrete finish forms a central feature to the main reception and communal spaces through the building.
Assembly2Assembly bike ride
50 members of the Assembly team took part in the Assembly2Assembly bike rides last Friday. It was a great day, thoroughly enjoyed by everyone and we have raised nearly £4,000 for a great cause.
On 5th July 50 members of the @MadeForBristol team are taking part in a charity cycle ride #Assembly2Assembly riding from Assembly London to Assembly Bristol. In addition to raising money for charity, the ride aims to promote awareness of the advantages of cycling to work and the excellent end of journey facilities at Assembly, as well as the environmental and personal wellbeing advantages cycling presents.
The ride is raising money for Macmillan Cancer Support and can be supported via
Brompton Bike Hire dock
Pedal power is giving Bristol a UK first with a Brompton Bike Hire dock giving construction workers access to eight folding bikes to help ease their commute during the build. The installation will be the first of its kind in the UK at an operational construction site. Normally, bike hire docks are put into place for the public once building projects are completed.
Assembly Bristol achieves Platinum Wired Certification rating
Building A has been awarded a Platinum Wired Certification rating, due to its specific emphasis on sustainability and occupier wellness. It is also targeting BREEAM Excellent and WELL enabled accreditations.
Building A Developments
The first tower crane has been installed on site, to help the next stage of development of Bristol’s latest office, Building A.
- Well done to everyone who participated and donated 👏 https://t.co/Y3rohlI0l7
- Well done to everyone who took part. To sponsor a very worth cause, please donate at https://t.co/l2JgrvV9lF https://t.co/kJQbH4CHk3
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @PatrickBHL: Time for @GtAssembly @MadeForBristol to sleep at #SleepOut2019 in support of @1625ip https://t.co/YIteqjRSAy
- Tonight the Assembly Bristol and @GtAssembly team will be taking part in the @1625ip #SleepOut1625. It's very cold… https://t.co/DgekpjAPkY
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @jon_bower: Steely determination - the steelwork now going up @MadeForBristol - should see the structure take shape quite rapidly. https…
- Coming to Bristol... Dan Cruickshank, author, renowned architectural historian and broadcaster, explores the most i… https://t.co/2HF96EZE69
- "What would a city designed by women be like?" - hugely interesting insight and food for thought! #architecture… https://t.co/ecj41ILiWm
- Well done to the Assembly Bristol team who went out litter picking for @BristolWaste's #AutumnLitterBlitz yesterday… https://t.co/TdMoKPJxsE
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @RedAndTempleBID: Please provide feedback to @BristolCouncil on their early plans for Broad Plain. The plans aim to make the area easie…
- Very proud - great work team! https://t.co/uZxcPEjJjH
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @laurabeddis: Early start setting up for the Bridge Learning Campus annual careers fair. We look forward to promoting careers in constru…
- So exciting to see this... https://t.co/kX4mfv37vp
- Think you must only take pictures when it's sunny 🤔 but we love them all the same! https://t.co/thHMfHhxbG
- Together with @AXAIM_UK & #BellHammer, we are excited that @bt_uk will be taking on all of Building A for its prop… https://t.co/J0lCWUCHVi
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @jon_bower: Such a positive statement of commitment to investment in Bristol with the pre-let announced today by @AXAIMRealAssets. Looki…
- MadeforBristol is delighted to welcome @bt_uk to Assembly Bristol https://t.co/2X3MH8iUXm
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @GtAssembly: #WorldMentalHealthDay We took 20 minutes last Thursday to sit and talk about mental health and well being. As a company, we…
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @jon_bower: Today’s @MadeForBristol progress https://t.co/V6nsllQQXx
- Good luck Mark & team 💪👊 That looks SO TOUGH! https://t.co/tEjqRNorOe
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @GtAssembly: This weekend a team from Assembly are taking part in the Royal Marines Commando Challenge in Exmouth! If you would like t…