Assembly Bristol volunteers with Festive Friends
In December, three of the Galliford Try Assembly Bristol team volunteered at Festive Friends, an annual lunch for elderly residents and their carers at St Werburghs Community Centre. The lunch was organised by Heather Murray, who worked at the centre for five years and was on the Board of Trustees. The lunch is entirely free for the guests, thanks to the generosity of corporate sponsors, including Galliford Try, Bidfoods, Loungers Group, Saga and Cahoot.
The Assembly Bristol team are taking part in Sleep Out 2019 to raise funds for 1625 Independent People.
The charity supports young people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness in the South West. We will be sleeping out for the night in Bristol on 14th November 2019 and please lend your support via the team's everydayhero.com link: https://lnkd.in/d43FHMv
AXA IM/Bell Hammer complete 200,000 sq ft Bristol BT hub prelet
AXA Investment Managers - Real Assets and development manager Bell Hammer have completed their deal to sign BT for all of Bristol’s largest ever speculative office development – the 201,000 sq ft Assembly Bristol at Temple Quay - for its proposed South West regional hub. BT has preleased the whole of Building A.
Assembly site team volunteer with Caring In Bristol
This week, staff from the Assembly site team have been volunteering at the @caringinbristol homeless night shelter.
We are very proud to be supporting this local charity caringinbristol.co.uk
Assembly team revamp garden area at Cabot Primary School in St Paul's
Over the last few weeks the Assembly site team and supply chain have been working on a summer project to revamp the garden area at Cabot Primary School in St Paul's. We received great feedback: "I wanted to say the biggest thank you I can muster for the fantastic work you and your colleagues have undertaken for us over the last couple of weeks. It has completely transformed this outdoor space into an enticing and very pleasant area for both staff and children."
Assembly Bristol sponsors the Mayors latest Bristol-Is magazine edition launch.
Assembly Bristol sponsors the Mayors latest @bristol_ismag edition launch. @madeforbristol was delighted to be involved and lend support, a very positive morning welcoming investors and developers to #bristol with a boat tour past the Assembly Bristol site.
Floating Harbour Walkway
We’re excited to announce planning approval for Assembly’s new Floating Harbour walkway, which will re-establish lost links between the city centre and Bristol Temple Meads.
Building A Progress
Building A continues to take shape with the first concrete pour to the main core wall revealed on site. The exposed concrete finish forms a central feature to the main reception and communal spaces through the building.
Assembly2Assembly bike ride
50 members of the Assembly team took part in the Assembly2Assembly bike rides last Friday. It was a great day, thoroughly enjoyed by everyone and we have raised nearly £4,000 for a great cause.
On 5th July 50 members of the @MadeForBristol team are taking part in a charity cycle ride #Assembly2Assembly riding from Assembly London to Assembly Bristol. In addition to raising money for charity, the ride aims to promote awareness of the advantages of cycling to work and the excellent end of journey facilities at Assembly, as well as the environmental and personal wellbeing advantages cycling presents.
The ride is raising money for Macmillan Cancer Support and can be supported via
Brompton Bike Hire dock
Pedal power is giving Bristol a UK first with a Brompton Bike Hire dock giving construction workers access to eight folding bikes to help ease their commute during the build. The installation will be the first of its kind in the UK at an operational construction site. Normally, bike hire docks are put into place for the public once building projects are completed.
Assembly Bristol achieves Platinum Wired Certification rating
Building A has been awarded a Platinum Wired Certification rating, due to its specific emphasis on sustainability and occupier wellness. It is also targeting BREEAM Excellent and WELL enabled accreditations.
- Just 8 spaces left on March 19th, book now for a short presentation and tour of the site with one of our site manag… https://t.co/rJUqLZiZ5h
- Assembly Bristol is just one of many construction projects in #Bristol currently changing its skyline... https://t.co/siF1SW1tmQ
- A new skills centre in Bristol will help offer greater #education facilities in the #construction sector and help a… https://t.co/1Ay4I4dXKn
- Amenities and user experience are central to @MadeForBristol. Find out more about our public realm, on-site cafes,… https://t.co/oyH31yVOc7
- Have you watched our timelapse recently? It's mesmerising viewing 👀 https://t.co/s9kSrffypa #construction #bristol… https://t.co/pHHOTse2qE
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @RedAndTempleBID: We were lucky enough to see this film at the @DestBristol conference last month but it gets better with each watch! T…
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @laura_laker: New, from me: Investing in cycling pays off, but ministers are ignoring the evidence https://t.co/Q4IUNNS5TJ
- This March, you'll be able to see what's happening here at Assembly Bristol as we're participating in… https://t.co/lIOLcJYzFF
- .@BristolUni's new library “will transform the student experience and enhance community engagement, and become an e… https://t.co/7uaKqezlrf
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @RedAndTempleBID: Looking forward to hearing the thoughts of @KeyTransport tomorrow. It will be good to get input from local experts at…
- We supported this charity at the #BigSleepOut last year and this is a great initiative to get involved in this year… https://t.co/49diko0mlB
- Great photos, thanks Jon! Missing those calm, beautiful skies... https://t.co/nCChNHXDFr
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @GtAssembly: First site tour of the year completed with students from Oasis Brislington School ✅ https://t.co/l0qF2ynNiY
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @jon_bower: Good progress being made over @MadeForBristol - and a nice day for it as well https://t.co/fr1QWmcCUi
- Building A is taking shape nicely. And at some point in the last week, the sun has shone... we've got the photo evi… https://t.co/QZMkL4pykA
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @RedAndTempleBID: If you work in the Redcliffe & Temple area of #Bristol, please join us at this workshop on the 22nd January, 8am - 10a…
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @WiP_SW: Our next event "Believe it, Achieve it" a vision board workshop with Penny Wood is 15th January 2020 9.30 am Exeter please see…
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @RedAndTempleBID: It's almost the shortest day of the year so it's time to look forward to the summer again and think about the sorts of…
- Had a lovely day today joining the @GtAssembly team volunteering at today's Festive Friends lunch in #Bristol. Olde… https://t.co/mVKpc4rhkg
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @GtAssembly: View of our site from Castle Park View - thank you @ArupGroup for the fantastic pictures! https://t.co/z2TQvw3Dbz