Assembly site team volunteer with Caring In Bristol
Assembly team revamp garden at Cabot Primary School
Assembly Bristol sponsors latest Bristol-Is magazine launch
Assembly Bristol sponsors the launch of the Mayor's latest Bristol Is magazine edition. Assembly Bristol was delighted to be involved and lend support at a very positive morning welcoming investors and developers to Bristol, which included a boat tour passed the Assembly Bristol site.
Floating Harbour Walkway
We’re excited to announce planning approval for Assembly’s new Floating Harbour walkway, which will re-establish lost links between the city centre and Bristol Temple Meads.
Building A Progress
Building A continues to take shape with the first concrete pour to the main core wall revealed on site. The exposed concrete finish forms a central feature to the main reception and communal spaces through the building.
Assembly2Assembly bike rides raise £4k
Fifty members of the Assembly team took part in various Assembly2Assembly bike rides last Friday, including a ride from Assembly London to Assembly Bristol, some shorter cycle rides and indoor cycle sessions. It was a great day, thoroughly enjoyed by everyone and we have raised nearly £4,000 for a great cause, Macmillan Cancer Support.
Assembly2Assembly charity bike ride - please support us
Brompton Bike Hire dock
Pedal power is giving Bristol a UK first with a Brompton Bike Hire dock giving construction workers access to eight folding bikes to help ease their commute during the build. The installation will be the first of its kind in the UK at an operational construction site. Normally, bike hire docks are put into place for the public once building projects are completed.
Assembly Bristol achieves Platinum Wired Certification rating
Building A has been awarded a Platinum Wired Certification rating, due to its specific emphasis on sustainability and occupier wellness. It is also targeting BREEAM Excellent and WELL enabled accreditations.
Building A Developments
The first tower crane has been installed on site, to help the next stage of development of Bristol’s latest office, Building A.
Axa & Bell Hammer win Investor / Developer 2019 Award
Assembly’s agents also picked up awards with Savills winning both the Most Active Agent by Acquisitions and also by Disposals awards, with JLL winning the top Investment Agency Award.
A good night for all the team!
Mayor Visits Assembly Bristol Site
Marvin Rees, Mayor of Bristol, joined developers AXA IM - Real Assets and Bell Hammer to celebrate the commencement of works on Building A, the first phase of the development, by main contractor Galliford Try.
- We're looking forward to welcoming BT to Building A. Staff wellbeing is the focus of our development. https://t.co/VE1L4uVv0Q
- @jon_bower Thanks for the pics, Jon
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @jon_bower: Great to see developments of different types taking shape on my walk into the office. Well done @BristolCouncil for the #Pr…
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @SharedApprents: We are proud of our #construction #apprentices and always looking for ways to invest in them, such as funding text book…
- Providing up to 323,000 sq ft of offices and retail space and located on Bristol's floating harbour, Assembly Brist… https://t.co/iKhDcvXDbg
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @DesignWest1: “Now is such an exciting time across the South West in shaping communities for the future & we want to bring together the…
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @DesignWest1: 📢The Architecture Centre is now Design West, the centre of excellence for #design & #placemaking in the South West. We'v…
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @RedAndTempleBID: Great to meet with officers from @WestofEnglandCA to discuss planned changes to Victoria Street. Consultation will tak…
- Very pleased to announce that Phase 2 of Assembly Bristol - construction of Building C - has begun. More details t… https://t.co/shYsvenDx4
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @RedAndTempleBID: New café to open in historic Castle Park vaulted chambers. https://t.co/u4M0vg0t4n
- Following a year of heated debate prompted by the Black Lives Matter movement, @archcentre has invited experts from… https://t.co/Jep83sYk8P
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @ArchCentre: Our individual #membership has launched! When our building is complete Individual Members will enjoy benefits including lau…
- Really excited for the next phase of Assembly Bristol... https://t.co/hnrLkP0TXj
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @Maireadge: Very proud to be part of the #AHMM architectural team delivering this project alongside @gallifordtry which has just started…
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @BristolCycling: A survey has launched (but closes on the 14th May!) to gauge demand for School Streets in Bristol. Please take five m…
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @AHMMArchitects: We’re recruiting for four new Level 7 apprenticeships in London and Bristol. They are an excellent way of studying arch…
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @RedAndTempleBID: Could you open your business or venue to the public for Bristol Open Doors in September? It could be a shiny new offi…
- Another milestone at Assembly Bristol with the next phase #BuildingC starting on site. We are excited to be working… https://t.co/4L9EBkS5QN
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @ArchCentre: We're happy to announce the return of @BrisOpenDoors 2021 from 10th - 12th September! If you had the keys to #Bristol, whic…
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @btcareers: You do your best when you can unplug and grab some fresh air☀️Our new #Southwest hub in #Bristol has a balcony on every floo…