Assembly team revamp garden at Cabot Primary School
Assembly Bristol sponsors latest Bristol-Is magazine launch
Assembly Bristol sponsors the launch of the Mayor's latest Bristol Is magazine edition. Assembly Bristol was delighted to be involved and lend support at a very positive morning welcoming investors and developers to Bristol, which included a boat tour passed the Assembly Bristol site.
Floating Harbour Walkway
We’re excited to announce planning approval for Assembly’s new Floating Harbour walkway, which will re-establish lost links between the city centre and Bristol Temple Meads.
Building A Progress
Building A continues to take shape with the first concrete pour to the main core wall revealed on site. The exposed concrete finish forms a central feature to the main reception and communal spaces through the building.
Assembly2Assembly bike rides raise £4k
Fifty members of the Assembly team took part in various Assembly2Assembly bike rides last Friday, including a ride from Assembly London to Assembly Bristol, some shorter cycle rides and indoor cycle sessions. It was a great day, thoroughly enjoyed by everyone and we have raised nearly £4,000 for a great cause, Macmillan Cancer Support.
Assembly2Assembly charity bike ride - please support us
Brompton Bike Hire dock
Pedal power is giving Bristol a UK first with a Brompton Bike Hire dock giving construction workers access to eight folding bikes to help ease their commute during the build. The installation will be the first of its kind in the UK at an operational construction site. Normally, bike hire docks are put into place for the public once building projects are completed.
Assembly Bristol achieves Platinum Wired Certification rating
Building A has been awarded a Platinum Wired Certification rating, due to its specific emphasis on sustainability and occupier wellness. It is also targeting BREEAM Excellent and WELL enabled accreditations.
Building A Developments
The first tower crane has been installed on site, to help the next stage of development of Bristol’s latest office, Building A.
Axa & Bell Hammer win Investor / Developer 2019 Award
Assembly’s agents also picked up awards with Savills winning both the Most Active Agent by Acquisitions and also by Disposals awards, with JLL winning the top Investment Agency Award.
A good night for all the team!
Mayor Visits Assembly Bristol Site
Marvin Rees, Mayor of Bristol, joined developers AXA IM - Real Assets and Bell Hammer to celebrate the commencement of works on Building A, the first phase of the development, by main contractor Galliford Try.
Galliford Try Starts On Site at Assembly
- Get organised and clutter free for 2021... https://t.co/Qr0FzFB92t
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @RedAndTempleBID: We're delighted to be able to help with the consultation regarding the future of Temple Church and Gardens. If the B…
- Learn how to eliminate stress and build resilience during this webinar from @PropertySports... https://t.co/CzKpDLLWkd
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @caringinbristol: 👉 This Thursday @FeedingBristol are kicking off the year with Feeding Bristol 2021: a conference focussing on creating…
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @Bristolfoodnet: During the initial lockdown, the UK threw away 1/3 less food than previously! Happily, this is following a trend – we’v…
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @RedAndTempleBID: In just three month's time we will be in the middle of the BID ballot period. In the next week we will publish our B…
- Assembly Bristol provides up to 315,000 sq ft of #offices and #retail space, with a waterside #public realm at the… https://t.co/gBTOuDfJwb
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @ArchCentre: Sitting at the bottom of a 2,200km2 river catchment #Bristol is set to experience many challenges due to rising sea levels…
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @TechSPARKuk: Come along to our Virtual Coffee Morning #17: Managing Mental Health in Small Businesses Thurs 26th! Our panel includes s…
- We're looking forward to seeing what @ArchCentre, @EnglishHeritage & @BristolCouncil come up with to breathe life b… https://t.co/JZhmMXxLqc
- @CyclingScore @WiredScore @Assembly_London Good question! 👍 With 258 secure cycle spaces and lockers, we're making… https://t.co/PGRZigMwAT
- Following the success of Building A's @WiredScore Platinum rating and full tenancy, we are now pursuing certificati… https://t.co/EzeUUFoF72
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @1625ip: We're so excited about this! 🎉 https://t.co/5gX4dFSoy1
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @RedAndTempleBID: Thank you to everyone that has booked onto our consultation webinar on the 25th November. We now have 56 bookings fr…
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @BrisCentreBID: 😍 Our Christmas lights are brightening up the city centre – aren’t they wonderful?! 💙 Over the next few weeks, we'll be…
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @BritProp: Next Wednesday our panel will assess how Real Estate can lead UK industry to a cleaner, greener, and more socially conscious…
- Last chance to grab a ticket for @ArchCentre's rescheduled talk with Parisian architects Lacaton & Vassal… https://t.co/GBlA07I4vl
- .@bt_uk is coming to Bristol, and they are taking the 13-storey waterfront Building A in 2022... https://t.co/DFaW7ZV6uy
- Starting in an hour... https://t.co/e4hSKi5jzP
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @ArchitectureSW: Join our new community of equity champions committed to dismantling discriminatory barriers by signing the RIBA Inclusi…